How To Use sheetlike In A Sentence
- Most cells grew in a sheetlike pattern, although rare clefts and villiform structures were seen.
- The active contacts may include several sheetlike metallic projections extending inwardly around a hole in the sheetlike element, on a first major surface of the sheetlike element.
- Other substituents coax beta-peptides into antiparallel hairpin and sheetlike structures.
- The network of alveolar capillary enlarged flatly and fused together as a dense sheetlike network.
- The interfollicular area and medullary cords were heavily infiltrated by mature plasma cells with a sheetlike arrangement in some areas.