How To Use sheet piling In A Sentence
- In Malton and Norton, defences will be a mix of reinforced concrete retaining walls, earth embankments and steel sheet piling to run parallel with the river.
- This encompasses securing the site perimeter, demolition and site clearance, flood defences, sheet piling, public riverside promenade and plaza.
- Sheet piling will replace sandbags this summer to protect the community from a repeat of the disastrous floods.
- The proposed new scheme will include a combination of sheet piling walls, reinforced concrete walls and earth embankments.
- Priority was also given to completing sheet piling along a 1,000 yard stretch of the Dutch River, upstream of its confluence with the River Ouse at Goole.