How To Use sheet iron In A Sentence
- A lower part heating chamber is formed in the hot-blast stove made from the sheet iron or other material.
- The firm bought and sold fancy goods, sheet iron, iron and brass nails, slate boards and other slate products, lampblack and resin, and children's toys made of wood and papier-mache.
- Her black head kerchief was old and worn, and her clumsily-fitting, coarse cloth "sacque" stood out below her waist as if it were of sheet iron, while her spare skirts fell below it like a drooping flower-bell from its open calyx above. Little Tora, The Swedish Schoolmistress and Other Stories
- Mark turned his hard eyes toward the elder, and seemed to congeal into something inflexible, impenetrable, as if he had suddenly let down a cold sheet iron door between his soul and them, against which the words, like shot or pebbles, rattled sharp and unharming and fell in a shower at the feet of the speaker. The City of Fire
- Russia sheet iron is a planish iron having a lustrous, metallic gray finish. The 'Pioneer': Light Passenger Locomotive of 1851 United States Bulletin 240, Contributions from the Museum of History and Technology, paper 42, 1964
- It was the shadow produced by a chimney-pipe of sheet iron, with a hood, which rose above a neighboring roof.
- This team's defense is sheet iron one not necessarily.