They will never stop shedding the blood of their enemies
- lose blood from one's body
How To Use shed blood In A Sentence
- The place, by the by, was very stuffy and oppressive, and the faint halitus of freshly shed blood was in the air. The Time Machine, by H. G. Wells
- On the other hand, religion makes brave valiant men meek tame and cowardly such that they refuse to shed blood even for their motherland.
- Remember, too, that to shew mercy is better than to shed blood; the sword killeth, but the favor of the ruler bringeth joy and happiness. An Egyptian Princess — Complete
- Foam of a lot of flesh was poured out of again after I dreamed of my nose to shed blood, very horrible, I have rhinitis, what can you represent?Beg ace oneiromancy !
- Redemption and forgiveness of sins is through the direct agency of his shed blood.
- This is a declaration of military intent, of the will to shed blood and tears for a fellow nation.
- It's categorised medically as a lack of arousal or desire to have sex; dyspareunia (pain or discomfort during intercourse), diminished blood flow to the vagina, and an inability to achieve orgasm. The race to discover Viagra for women
- Pallas  and of the Titans, but imbruing altars with the shed blood of strangers, a pest unsuited to the harp, [of strangers] sighing forth  a piteous cry, and shedding a piteous tear. The Tragedies of Euripides, Volume I.
- Atone for death by death. Shed blood for old blood shed.
- Wha is it else that kills maist of the folks about, unless now and than when the burghers take a tirrivie, and kill ane another, or whiles that the knights and nobles shed blood? The Fair Maid of Perth