[ US /ˈʃɔn/ ]
- United States dancer and choreographer who collaborated with Ruth Saint Denis (1891-1972)
How To Use Shawn In A Sentence
- Named Tecumseh after the Shawnee leader, he was rechristened William in a Catholic ceremony at age 9, after he was informally adopted by a prominent Ohio politician when his father died.
- Said boy was taken up by Thomas Walton, and says _he was free_, and that his parents live near Shawneetown, Illinois, and that he was _taken_ from that place in July 1836; says his father's name is William, and his mother's Sally Brown, and that they moved from Fredericksburg, The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Part 3 of 4
- And while rapper Kreayshawn's refusal to identify with just one particular race is often dismissed as attention-seeking, it actually may reflect something deeper. Nick Shore: What Gaga & Minaj's Alter-Egos Say About the Shape-Shifting Millennial Generation
- The wriggle brought Shawn into a half wakeful state and he groggily inhaled a faintly flowery scent.
- The director keyed his radio and announced that this segment was a wrap and that John and Shawn should get themselves to the set.
- The important, yet limited, investigatory role of the police to gather facts and collect evidence is well-established," Lohan attorney Shawn Chapman Holley said in a statement Tuesday. Back To Jail?
- The Bugz 2 to Bonz guy is Shawn Moore, he is local to Columbus in Galloway, Ohio. Ohio Crossbow Hunter Rents Helicopter to Find 20-Point Monster Buck
- Laurie pinpoints a location and directs Shawn to a scenic overlook.
- The conference's opening speaker, Marshawn Evans, will do just that when she talks about "habitude" and how it can create a "great" you. Media Newswire
- Although, I'm sure Shawna was often fashionably late to her classes just like all of her popular friends.