How To Use sharp-angled In A Sentence
- Edouard Collin is a tall wisp of a French teenager, all well-tanned Parisian sinew with a sharp-angled, warmly expressive face born to be placed in front of a camera.
- The hallmarks of the Nazi aesthetic - blue eyes, blond hair, athletic fitness and sharp-angled features - are the very elements that define what we call the all-American look, still visible in the mythic advertising landscapes of designers like the decidedly non-Aryan Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. NYT > Home Page
- George Tsypin's sets, Kyle Cooper's digital projections and Eiko Ishioka's costumes have been melded into an exquisitely exact stage equivalent of the sharp-angled, high-contrast drawing style of the Marvel comic books in which Peter Parker and his web-spinning alter ego first came to fictional life. Spidey's Green Glimmer of Hope
- Thin to the point of boniness, with a sharp-angled face, sparse graying hair, and mournful eyes, he was easily accepted by drug dealers as a likely customer to purchase a fix. I’ll Walk Alone
- Gummer has invented a novel means of integrating sharp-angled rectilinear with undulating curvilinear complexes by having them pass through each other.
- It will be made from yellow bricks and sharp-angled sheets of glass with a "crinkly" facade. BusinessWeek.com -- Top News
- Virginals are foursquare and sharp-angled and straight-sided, nothing more than boxes, really. NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES