[ US /ˈʃæmˌɹɑk/ ]
[ UK /ʃˈæmɹɒk/ ]
[ UK /ʃˈæmɹɒk/ ]
- Eurasian plant with heart-shaped trifoliate leaves and white purple-veined flowers
- clover native to Ireland with yellowish flowers; often considered the true or original shamrock
- creeping European clover having white to pink flowers and bright green leaves; naturalized in United States; widely grown for forage
How To Use shamrock In A Sentence
- | Reply | Permalink. pultrusion pia zadora fresh flower leis famous ballerinas nwfa coureur de bois veratex pocahontas nude emerald coast mls acworth georgia real estate disturbed 10000 fists endermologie cellulite boxer max baer amerisource bergen across 110th street vettes gennie evan seinfeld shamrock tattoo stormbreaker Congresswoman Jo Ann Davis (R-VA) Dies Of Cancer
- Shamrock cup and saucer by Beleek Bestlite 31170 solid brass lamp base with dark green enamelled shade.
- The shamrock is the symbol of the struggle against oppression. undefined
- It's not yet 9 o'clock, and she's been cleaning up since dawn in her sundress, which is the color of shamrocks, and her big silver jewelry. Nancy Ruhling: Astoria Characters: The Cheers Leader
- Its blade is damask steel with a scabbard is a dull gold with jewels of all colours set in images that include an English rose, Scottish thistle, and Irish shamrock.
- The use of exaggerated dialect in ‘Down Shamrock Alley’ as representation of the Irish brogue helps to satirize and parody the new ethnic community of the Irish.
- For years I was lead to believe that the shamrock was a large, green 3 leaf clover, in my mind, ranging from the size of a 5c to 20c piece. TravelPod.com TravelStream? ? Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
- Behind them is an army of shamrock-studded floats, Irish dance troupes and marching bands.
- The defeat of their meeting banker Moscow Flyer in the Queen Mother Champion Chase meant the shamrocks were wilting towards the end of the second day of the annual three-day meeting.
- Got chigger bites real bad one time while picking dewberries out behind the Shamrock movie theater in Houston. Dewberry cobbler is your reward | Homesick Texan