[ UK /ʃˈæɡd/ ]
having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
junipers with shagged trunks
How To Use shagged In A Sentence
- At the few other games I went to by myself, I also saw him in the outfield talking with teammates while they shagged fly balls.
- I had tried to veer away from footie in the last few weeks as the season had taken its toll on me and I was a bit shagged out.
- Half-term was mind-numbingly unproductive in terms of writing, perhaps because I'm still shagged out after the house move.
- Am feeling a bit tired and shagged out today as, in response to a cry of need, I played football yesterday.
- The old Post Office is about shagged and courier companies on an ever-increasing basis are sending even parcels.
- The sucker arrived all decked out in a gray suit and stomp boots, with arajhat stuck on his head that looked more like the rind of a muskmelon shagged from some dumpster. The Invasion Of Iraq
- Supernatural Season on Emma Bunton Has Baby With Only Semi-Stupid Name jeff on Gary Busey Tries To Explain His Berserk Oscars Weird-Out klara on The Inevitable Saucy Prince William, Kate Middleton Photos Mercifully Not Released viktoria on Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston To Fight To The Death For Charity Kit on Nanny: 'I Shagged Jon Gosselin', Rest Of World: 'Bleuuurgh' Hecklerspray
- By all accounts both Tub O'Lard and Miss Caravanning Monthly 1975 are still enjoying the sybaritic delights of the 'Grace & Favour' residences that were granted to them when they were still Ministers of The Crown, the former enjoying a flat in Admiralty Arch where, as Deputy Prime Minister he is said to have smoothed the ruffled feathers of Vanity Blair and Macavity (and doubtless shagged his secretary whilst the going was good) and the latter at Carlton Gardens. Archive 2007-07-22
- A deer mouse stands with forepaws clasped, a soulful-looking grizzly peers across a stream, and a gray jay picks at a half-eaten salmon lying in the snow, one perhaps caught by the same grizzly we see elsewhere loping after spawning chum, its fur shagged with ice. Photo-Op: Yukon Ho
- In teen comedies from "American Pie" to "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" to "Road Trip" no orifice goes uninvaded, no bodily substance goes untasted, no obscenity is left unsaid. Gross And Grosser