[ UK /ʃˈædəʊbˌɒksɪŋ/ ]
- sparring with an imaginary opponent (for exercise or training)
How To Use shadowboxing In A Sentence
- When the cooperative question that asks Zakeboge and cereal song when Siweisheer, latter hits shadowboxing again.
- Rudolph is all about footwork and movement, a lot of moving around in the circle swiping at the air like a mental patient, a lot of slapping at speedballs and shadowboxing into mirrors.
- My grandmother tried her best to keep fit, for example, training shadowboxing.
- Qigong slants static, still should cooperate other sports therapy to wait like shadowboxing , setting-up exercise.