- a shallow rectangular box with a transparent front used to protect and display small items (jewelry, coins, etc.)
How To Use shadow box In A Sentence
- It takes on especially menacing overtones with its placement next to another shadow box by the same artist.
- Duran paid him no mind and continued to shadow box.
- I have my three-generation shadow box framed: my mother with baby pictures and baby shoes, me with pictures and shoes and my son's baby pictures and shoes.
- In other words, the on-screen Italian American has not only had to shadow box with his own persona, but with other ethnically and racially marginalized groups.
- Just recently, I had them framed in a nice shadow box.
- My family saved mine for years, and my cousin has her kids' Easter eggs in a shadow box in the dining room.
- When he reaches the top of that he shadow boxes, all the while wearing a burden equivalent to a quarter of his own body weight.
- I then lined the shadow box with Crescent wheat mat board before cutting two 1/4-inch plywood boards to fit into the back rabbet of the frame.
- Went to Accipiter and found an excellent shadow box of a large malaysian phasmid stick insect I was thinking about using for photographs for Phasmatodea, and a really nice shadow box of a scorpion specimen. stick, shopping, solaris, s'DJ
- She senses that the characters and the stories are more real to Howard than anyone realizes; after all, this is a man who will shadow box his way down the street, working out details and dialogue for his next yarn.