- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
How To Use shabu In A Sentence
- PRESIDENT Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo yesterday witnessed the burning of the seized shabu and Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) compound in Quezon City, which is By: Tess Bedico LEARN from the lessons of the past year. WN.com - Articles related to South Korea to Pardon Former Samsung Chairman
- Like shabu-shabu, the raw ingredients (thin sliced beef, napa cabbage, shiitake, tofu, shirataki noodles) are brought to the table and the cooking happens on a hot plate right in front of you. Sukiyaki at Kappo
- Drizzle sesame oil and shabu shabu dipping sauce around tofu . Sprinkle chopped spring onions around tofu.
- This general relation is maintained also in details; in the first place, in the names of the feasts, which are the same in both, -- _pesah, shabuoth, sukkoth_. Prolegomena
- Grab a table at Shabu, boisterous as an après-ski bar and serving inventive Pan-Asian fare like a Death Roll of soft-shell crab, or Black Angus rib eye given the Thai treatment. Head 2 Head
- MEDAN: Two women, residents of Lhokseumawe, Aceh, were arrested on Wednesday night at Belawan harbor, Medan, North Sumatra, attempting to smuggle crystal methamphetamine (locally known as shabu-shabu) worth Rp 1,9 billion (US$190,000). The Jakarta Post Breaking News
- A pollock shabushabu with ponzu was still pollock, a fish that needs ketchup to make it palatable. Times, Sunday Times
- Multi - shabu - shabu can be, and I Thirty ago, is one such dry.