of the Seychelles or their people
- a native or inhabitant of Seychelles
How To Use Seychellois In A Sentence
- This local speciality was prepared for us, by a Seychellois friend of our host.
- Seychellois radio and television broadcasts offer programs in Creole, English, and French.
- On the request of the Seychellois leadership, India also agreed to extend help for maritime and exclusive economic zone surveillance operations and capacity building of its forces.
- Seychellois fishermen
- Seychellois have three official languages: Creole, English, and French.
- If you are looking for a Bicolour or Seychellois you should expect to pay the same as you would for a Siamese or an Oriental kitten.
- Traditionally, Seychellois performed their music on drums, violins, accordions, and the triangle.
- Ethnic Composition: Most of the population is Seychellois - a mixture of Asian, African and European.