- sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
How To Use sexual relation In A Sentence
- Marriage or sexual relationships with any member of the other seven 'skins' are regarded as improper.
- However a theatre director who was once worked for the Wharf Theatre in Devizes, which is a member of Sir Ian's Little Theatre Guild, was jailed in 2008 for having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy. Telegraph.co.uk: news, business, sport, the Daily Telegraph newspaper, Sunday Telegraph
- Unwanted sexual experiences are common in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships.
- On 27 March 2009, Yaşar Sert (35) killed Şükrü Gençer (57) for suggesting a sexual relation (Edirne). Suspected murderer of trans rights activist arrested in Turkey
- They were not having a sexual relationship at the time.
- He claimed he had had a consensual sexual relationship with all three of the boys when they were aged 14 or 15.
- Muslims across the world abstain from eating, drinking, and sexual relations from sunrise to sunset during Ramadan, the holiest month in the Islamic calendar.
- A wife confess to her husband that she has committed adultery. He forgives her, continues to live with her, and has sexual relation with her.
- Essentially, Roman and I are both dominants, but we're dominants who like to play with sadism / masochism in the context of our sexual relationship.
- The Prophet even advocated foreplay and stressed the importance of sexual relations within marriage.