- those characteristics (both anatomical and psychological) that are strongly associated with one sex relative to the other
How To Use sexual characteristic In A Sentence
- Patients usually retain normal secondary sexual characteristics and rarely exhibit virilizing signs such as deepening of the voice, temporal balding or masculinization of body habitus.
- Since they saw no contradiction between bodily appetites and godliness they would be relaxed about the display of sexual characteristics like the beard.
- The presence of male secondary sexual characteristics in a female.
- Shakespeare did not think of constancy as a psychosexual characteristic allied to masochism, but rather as an earthly manifestation of divine love, which is beyond gender.
- Because it develops during puberty, biologists classify it as a secondary sexual characteristic.
- During the period of the puberal development, the normal heterosexual characteristics come to predominate. The Sexual Life of the Child
- The bioassay, which should reflect a well-defined effect of the androgenic gland on the gonad or on sexual characteristics, should be short and reproducible.
- In many animal species males advertise their quality with secondary sexual characteristics.
- Whether Basil was really male or female was quite impossible to tell; a fox hides its sexual characteristics very effectively between its legs.
- During adolescence , boys and girls will take on secondary sexual characteristics.