[ US /ˈsɛksɫɪs/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛksləs/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛksləs/ ]
- having no sexual desire
- sexually unattractive
- having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
How To Use sexless In A Sentence
- In film portrayals of African Americans, by the early 1970s, the sexless and self-sacrificing characters played by Sidney Poitier during the civil rights era had been replaced by hypersexual superheroes who had achieved spectacular wealth by means other than “working for the Man.” A Renegade History of the United States
- Instead, these characters inhabit a sexless preadolescent world where the strongest emotion seems to be mindless rage against an unseen parental figure.
- BBB, I meant this pony ride you sexless piece of manchild. Think Progress » O’Reilly: There’s ‘No Evidence’ Obama Is A Socialist But He Does Believe In ‘Tyranny And Socialism’
- Instead, religious missionaries continue to bring boring, sexless dogma to the rest of the world, while soda pop executives continue to bring crisp, refreshing deliciousness.
- Newsweek" latest cover in fact covers the nations dwindling sex drive; 15 to 20 percent of marriages are defined as sexless, where sex is rare, if nonexistent. CNN Transcript Jun 24, 2003
- Sally had grimaced with distaste when she had met her from the train, immediately condemning the beige shirt waister dress she was wearing as unbelievably frumpy and sexless. Lesson to Learn
- These characters inhabit a sexless preadolescent world where the strongest emotion seems to be mindless rage against an unseen parental figure.
- So for this assignment, I'm taking back the 10 sexless months we spent together… but not, you know, together.
- Children of the gutter and sexless haunters of the street corner elbowed comfortable artisans and their wives; there were bareheaded hoidens from the obscurest courts, and work-girls whose self-respect was proof against all the squalor and vileness hourly surrounding them. Thyrza
- Veronica has no regard for puritanical ideologies or passively sexless females in her quest for self-realization through sexual freedom.