a statutory offense that provides that it is a crime to knowingly cause another person to engage in an unwanted sexual act by force or threat
most states have replaced the common law definition of rape with statutes defining sexual assault
How To Use sex offense In A Sentence
- The attitude of sex offense and the examination of mass media were the topics less to be reported lately.
- The treatment process and efficacy, judicial program evaluation, establishing assessment tools, sex offense prevention education, and treatment program evaluation were popular topics recently.
- In 1998 and 1999, a 17-year-old male held at Beaumont Juvenile Correctional Center in Powhatan County was investigated by state police for sex offenses with female staff there. Female Prison Staff Offenders in Two-thirds of Sexual Assaults | Impact Lab
- Reports of major crimes such as arsons, adult sex offenses and felonious assaults, however, increased. The Independent Home RSS
- Researchers from Minnesota also have reported that not one of 224 recidivistic sex offenses would have been prevented by WN.com - Articles related to Ethiopia requests more money for refugees from Somalia and Eritrea
- And there's the question of whether the death penalty in sex offenses is even constitutional. Archive 2007-01-14
- He testified against increased penalties for sex offenses because he realized that they destroyed the ability of prosecutors to get deals in marginal cases. The Volokh Conspiracy » Recent Michigan Prosecutions for “Seducing an Unmarried Woman”