[ US /ˈsɛˌtəp/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛtʌp/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛtʌp/ ]
- an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- equipment designed to serve a specific function
the way something is organized or arranged
it takes time to learn the setup around here
How To Use setup In A Sentence
- They also tell him that he can never leave, since that risks jeopardizing the setup for them all.
- Tuesday, January 12 2010 try the Gefen dvi to mini dp converter along with your micro dvi to dvi connecter that came with your air .. i am using this setup and it works … My MacBook Air’s New Best Friend: Apple 24-Inch LED Cinema Display
- As competition from Asia increases and shareholders clamour for ever faster growth some regard the inward-looking nature of the family corporate setup as untenable.
- I have certainly run into references to growing them in brackish setups, but I have ever seen any pictures or real descriptions and wonder if these might just be based on biotope records. Brackish tank project
- The upside of this setup is that it can accept either balanced or unbalanced signal input.
- In fact, the title notwithstanding, it's one of the most remarkably faithful sequels you'll ever see, in tone, setup, and execution. Alex Remington: Harold & Kumar 2: Best War on Terror Movie Ever (Though That's Not Saying Much)
- The experimental setup uses a standard OCT system with an additional apparatus to rotate the sample to acquire multiple angularly displaced OCT images (displaced-reflector images).
- I was pleasantly surprised to find my ingenious, distant relative had a setup I had never imagined.
- If you look you will see that his culture setup is quite low-tech and easy-care. Brackish tank project
- World War I saw the evolution of a new fortification setup combining field strongholds with fortresses.