grant freedom to
The students liberated their slaves upon graduating from the university
How To Use set free In A Sentence
- The mate is set free and gathers two loose genes, which it assembles into a clone of the original replicator.
- His mind was employed upon Christ, and even bodily he felt as if set free from a great burden which had bowed him down.
- He is captured and made a slave for most of his childhood until he is set free and refers to himself as a Varangian: a Norseman who has left his home. “Northlanders Volume 1: Sven the Returned” by Brian Wood and Davide Gianfelice (Vertigo, 2008) « The BookBanter Blog
- forfeited" -- which of course meant that they should be set free. Abraham Lincoln and the Union; a chronicle of the embattled North
- He was set free and rehabilitated as chief engineer.
- He is saying that we have been set free from slavery to the reign of sin.
- Your creative side is ready to be set free. The Sun
- Our creative sector is like a coiled spring just waiting to be set free. Times, Sunday Times
- He was set free on Police bail pending his second trial on the original charges.
- The rebels waging the armed insurgency have in the past also set free soldiers or policemen captured during fighting with government forces.