[ US /ˈsɛʃən/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛʃən/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛʃən/ ]
a meeting for execution of a group's functions
it was the opening session of the legislature
a meeting of spiritualists
the seance was held in the medium's parlor
a meeting devoted to a particular activity
a filming session
a gossip session
the time during which a school holds classes
they had to shorten the school term
How To Use session In A Sentence
- Hopefully, North Norfolk will soon shake off this surreal obsession with the Lib Dems and embrace their NE Cambs neighbour's decent Tory stance. Will Iain Dale have to repay the donations ?
- I promise that I won't let him gain possession of the map.
- Then there were the curling sessions, saunas, card games and his hobby of star-gazing. The Sun
- But that previous column leads one to question whether a session bean is necessary at all, introducing the possibility of using entity beans and their Home methods instead of session beans.
- BLITZER: In our strategy session today, President Bush was out heralding what he called the vibrant state of the U.S. economy. CNN Transcript Dec 2, 2005
- Despite having all the appropriate authorisations in their possession, they were unable to produce the program for which they had travelled to the country.
- Their passing was sloppy, possession was given away too easily and balls were either spilled or over carried in promising attacks.
- His life was one of varied and significant achievements - an advocate at the Scottish bar, a sound if impatient and pugnacious judge of the Court of Session, and a politically active Whig.
- So the problem I faced in solitary, where incessant remembering strove for possession of me, was the problem of forgetting. Chapter 6
- US Treasury markets capitalized on the equity plunge, surging during the afternoon session.