- any of various plants of the genus Sesbania having pinnate leaves and large showy pea-like flowers
How To Use sesbania In A Sentence
- Inside this is a more diverse forest that includes the former species as well as Pisonia grandis, Pandanus tectorius, Pipturus argenteus, Sesbania coccinea, Cordia subcordata, Morinda citrifolia, and Calophyllum inophyllum. Tuamotu tropical moist forests
- The rhizobia strains that nodulate sesbanias are somewhat specialized and may not be present where sesbanias have not been grown previously. Chapter 10
- Because the Sesbania species have pinnately compound leaves, for defoliation the central rachis of the leaf was cut once halfway along its length.
- Alfalfa Seeds (Lucerne Medicago Sativa), Persian Clover Seeds (Trifolium Resupinatum, Shaftal), Berseem Clover Seeds, Sesbania Seeds , Guar Seeds , Sorghum Sudan Seeds.
- Feeding sesbania fodders to monogastric animals (such as chickens, rabbits, and pigs) is not recommended. Chapter 10
- The effect of ethoxyl _ sesbania gum in papermaking straw was discussed in this paper.