How To Use serving girl In A Sentence
- Any bars that are still left standing have dispirited serving girls.
- This was an act committed by one zealous serving girl who sinned thereby.
- I see a panoply of rare delights; a pyramid of pretty serving girls, resplendent in starched white and sombre black; a thousand dinner invitations to the best of homes; salons of the demi monde; balls of the influential; country house parties; menus from the best restaurants; witty conversation; unrequited love. Genre tattoo « Write Anything
- Marguerite winced as the serving girl yanked a brush through her hair, catching it on the wet tangles and knots.
- There, the serving girls were friendly, the prices normale, and the gelato top-shelf. The Italian Summer
- Despereaux's anti-hero-hero friend the rat, who is "Chiaroscuro" in the book and "Roscuro" as in a 4 year-old canpronounce that, but not the other, I guess in the film, and the rather hideously-drawn serving girl Miggery Sow are less-than-perfect and uncute characters who are in the end, redeemed in a satisfying, and not totally-unrealistic fashion. Let 2009 Not Be Despereaux
- I remember the household woman I had seen the day he left cuffing my serving girl on the side of the head.
- Revealed truth, given through the tra - dition to which one is committed, must be the ruling mistress; philosophy, through which the metaphors of scripture are harmonized with each other and with other systematic knowledge, must be ancillary (from ancilla, the Latin word for serving girl). Dictionary of the History of Ideas
- I heard Jocasta murmur something to Ulysses; he summoned a small serving girl with a clap of his hands and sent her zooming off into the lanterned half-dark of the gardens, presumably in search of him. Drums of Autumn