[ US /ˈsɛˌɹeɪt/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛɹeɪt/ ]
[ UK /sˈɛɹeɪt/ ]
make saw-toothed or jag the edge of
serrate the edges of the teeth
- notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
How To Use serrate In A Sentence
- In this convolution, the edges of the blades in teeth 21-27 are serrated and show 15 denticles on each one.
- North American deciduous tree (Ulmus americana) having double serrate leaves and winged fruits. It is grown chiefly as an ornamental shade tree but often dies from Dutch elm disease.
- In the middle line is the posterior part of the sagittal suture connecting the parietal bones; extending downward and lateralward from the hinder end of the sagittal suture is the deeply serrated lambdoidal suture joining the parietals to the occipital and continuous below with the parietomastoid and occipitomastoid sutures; it frequently contains one or more sutural bones. II. Osteology. 5c. The Exterior of the Skull
- Use a pot of white porcelain or glazed earthenware, with its edge partly serrated and provided with a lid, the skirt of which fits loosely inside
- It's sharp, serrated edge gleamed in the late morning sunshine.
- As it grows in the river from an egg, it's bothered by brown trout, preyed on by goosanders (ducks with serrated bills) and cormorants as well as mergansers (another type of salmon-persecuting duck).
- A razor blade or serrated knife will work well.
- The serrated or sawtooth wheel is most commonly used, but a smooth wheel is preferable on delicate fabrics.
- As she was trying parishilton and britney spears regain her composure he pulled her up on her knees and pressed his semi-hard cock to her serrate lips. on January 29, 2007 at 6: 54 pm | Reply Demi Moore desnuda gratis With Friends Like These….. « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
- Above, the serrated edge of the granite ridge cuts through the cobalt sky.