- someone who murders more than three victims one at a time in a relatively short interval
How To Use serial killer In A Sentence
- I feel like the popular conception of Freddy Krueger might be a bit different than what you guys are going for here because Freddy Krueger, popularly, is Henie Youngman as a serial killer. Producers Andrew Form and Bradley Fuller On Set Interview A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET – Collider.com
- Serial killer plots (or subplots) just plain annoy me. Great Things Come to Those Who Wait : The Kick-Ass Mystic Ninjas
- The serial killer claimed to have killed 400 people.
- The crowd gave the serial killer blank stares as he was escorted from the courtroom.
- She plays a hard-faced hooker who becomes a serial killer.
- I mean, are you using the term serial killer at this point? CNN Transcript Sep 6, 2004
- Over the course of the seven years that follow, Dana Scully risks her life investigating alien abduction cases, murders committed by genetic mutants like a man who eats livers and can stretch his body in improbable ways or a boy who is able to summon lightning or a giant flukeworm which has evolved to have a humanoid appearance and serial killers, some of whom may be incarnations of the devil. Epinions Recent Content for Home
- It's a fascinating portrait of a so-called serial killer, and a damning one of the society in which she lived.
- In January of last year, he was convicted as Britain's worst serial killer.
- Meanwhile, a mentally unhinged former lover is stalking her, and the serial killer has struck again.