- living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household
How To Use serail In A Sentence
- The site of these mighty capitals is almost erased from the map of the modern traveller; but tribute and traffic have also ceased to sustain even the dilapidated serail of the once omnipotent Sketches
- What dues did Hillary pay, aside from standing by a serail lothario? "Every woman I know was in high hysteria over [Sarah Palin]."
- His lecture is broken by the serail cheer.
- When I first heard about this show I was afraid the host of David Fisher would interfere with the whole serail killer angle, but boy was I wrong! Dexter making breakfast = CREEPY! | EW.com
- In a small hut or stable of the serail of Orfa I found nine old men. The German Classics of the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Volume 10 Prince Otto Von Bismarck, Count Helmuth Von Moltke, Ferdinand Lassalle
- Assassin whose serail, palace, council chamber, it washes; Cairo -- but the Plague shuts out all other thoughts; Jerusalem -- but Biographical Study of A.W. Kinglake
- 'They say Alroy gives a grand banquet in the serail to-night, and toasts his harlot' mid the thunderbolts. Alroy The Prince Of The Captivity
- I think you ` re good but i don ` t see Kev the serail published in the Sunday Times Dull Husband in the South ( of London)
- Through the broad arch that led into the gardens of the serail, the moonlight fell upon the tall figure and the upraised arm of the priest; Alroy The Prince Of The Captivity
- When we go and see him, that Irish Jew courier, whom I have before had the honor to describe, looks up from the novel which he is reading in the ante-room, and says, “Mon maitre est au divan,” or, “Monsieur trouvera Monsieur dans son serail,” and relapses into the Comte de Montecristo again. Our Street