How To Use septation In A Sentence
- The elongation phase of growth distinguishes bacilli from cocci, which grow and divide by pure septation.
- A careful search for true septations revealed at least rare septation in all cases.
- As a complementary approach, chromosomal revertant mutants of cdc7 - PD1 were isolated in the hope that mutations that promote septation and counteract the septation defect of cdc7 - PD1 would be identified.
- A 3-month follow-up ultrasound showed enlargement of the right ovary with multiple bilateral cysts with a few septations.
- septation" in the simlar manner, although tetration, perhaps, already has growth fast enough for the requests of XXI century. Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium - Recent changes [en]
- The main feature of alveolarization is the subdivision of the pre-existing voluminous saccules by septation, which leads to smaller units and an increased total surface area.
- It is not clear whether capillary invasion stimulates alveolar septation or vice versa, but alveolar septation is always associated with capillary invasion.
- Internal septations, polypoid lesions extending into the lumen and irregular shapes seem to be associated with the malignant variety, although some papillary processes may be seen in mucinous cystadenomas.