[ UK /sˈɛnsjuːəli/ ]
in a sultry and sensual manner
the belly dancer mover sensually among the tables
How To Use sensually In A Sentence
- This mass of sensually charged femininity will attract male visitors eager to contribute their economic stimulus.
- Cold weather, at night time out underneath the starlight wrapped up in blankety things and someone or someone’s sweet and sensually snuggleable … I’ve yet to do this but I live in hope. April 19th, 2005
- The work by Daniel Edwards, titled "Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston" shows Spears naked, pregnant, and sensually bent over on her knees.
- There's also the perception of spas as being sensually indulgent in a way that is supposedly unmasculine. Times, Sunday Times
- Furthermore, one is also exempted from citing the bike's lateral stiffness and vertical compliance, as well as referring almost sensually to the "beefiness" of the bottom bracket, as epitomized in the famous Neuvation video. Archive 2009-06-01
- These movements are delivered with pliancy and arranged sensually in minimalist sequences.
- Underestimate your baby. You may not be able to see it right away, but your baby is profiting sensually, intellectually, and socially thanks to your reading.
- When we're not sensually crumbling a Flake, enjoying some feminine "me-time", we're heartbroken in pyjamas, spooning chocolate ice cream into our communal mouths. The truth about men, women and food
- It's not just women who would make great leaders (sensually, femininely, in the light of science), but also gay people.
- In another "consensually-made recording," Andrew Russo was said to "admonish" Anthony Russo for taking part in a sitdown with the Gambino family over the stabbing of a Colombo associate. Jerry Capeci: Nephew of Top Mobster Aids in Colombo Family Takedown