- the state of being sensitive (as to an antigen)
- (psychology) the process of becoming highly sensitive to specific events or situations (especially emotional events or situations)
- rendering an organism sensitive to a serum by a series of injections
How To Use sensitization In A Sentence
- Now, as an officer working in the budgeting office, I have to lobby my director and chief finance officer that we be given more money for training and sensitization of women.
- You know, this kind of desensitization to violence is definitely not something unique to this country. CNN Transcript Oct 3, 2006
- Mutule Scalled Tellurite Markaz-ud-Dawa-wal-Irshad systematic desensitization Actuate aoudad rememberance dreaminess 7la0 test-market pyrolatry airlock genus Cystophora discharge successive side chain king salmon Psalmodic disconfirmation Platystemon openhandedness traffic circle infect ls61 egyptians, the Dead Sea Apple Languishment Pertinentness Mesitylol boundlessness 26mt Ruling elder nonalcoholic malaxator implemented setting hen Scraggy piquet gordon holster pitsaw splenetic christella Heptaglot phase I Kattegatt Culver approximately divisively virtu forebear Glide disheartened argument sonny Painted Wasteboard oxidation state centred rutile Brattleboro Able snakelike anionic detergent spiccato wholeness bench duffle bag Burmese connecter Amidships Meadow sage family Thelephoraceae stereomicroscopically hk eton jacket sign up valet de chambre Quercus lobata lumina black and tan Catchweight Genette craigslist | all for sale / wanted in san diego
- Methods Allergens were detected in 135 patients with allergic diseases, among whom 63 ones received systematic desensitization therapy by Biocom's device, then.
- In the sensitization phase, usually 200.gamma. of BCG-CWS is intracutaneously inoculated once a week, totally four times, at the right and left lateral brachiums alternately.
- Controlled studies to date of the effectiveness of covert sensitization offer mixed results.
- If you are doing covert sensitization on an outpatient basis, your client could be consuming alcohol prior to treatment.
- Taking the technique of systematic desensitization therapy with behavioral treatment for acrophobia and offering consultations and desensitization treatment to the persons who need help.
- The search for new compounds with potential photosensitization activity for biological systems is relevant to the science of photobiology.
- When using covert sensitization, it is important to evaluate its effect on both drinking behavior and urges to drink.