the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor
she didn't appreciate my humor
How To Use sense of humor In A Sentence
- Another friend showed his great sense of humor in dealing with the obvious statements.
- Pictures like "Snoball," which portrays a snow-cone shack with a yellow topped cone is softened by his gentle sense of humor: it is almost a "Pop" painting. John Seed: Rod Penner: Rust on Poles, Crumbling Asphalt, Light Hitting the Grass (PHOTOS)
- I learned he had the same goofy sense of humor I was cursed with.
- He has a good sense of humor about his situation, but it makes it nonetheless a travesty of justice and humanity.
- A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heart burn? Bob Hope
- You have a genius intellect and an awesome sense of humor.
- This is what we call a lose / lose situation, because the cops will either have no sense of humor and arrest you for public intoxication, or they will try to fuck with you and snicker amongst themselves while telling you to give it your best shot. Pointlessbanter.net
- He had a terrific sense of humor and was a great "raconteur"--look it up! Archive 2009-02-01
- Some people are total tight-asses with no sense of humor whatsoever.
- She's not a dressy girl, which I like, but she's flirty and engaging, and has a wicked sense of humor.