[ UK /sˌɛnɔːɹˈiːtɐ/ ]
- a Spanish title or form of address used to or of an unmarried girl or woman; similar to the English `Miss'
How To Use Senorita In A Sentence
- But the Señorita must be waked at once and take the road with Dicco, moving towards the best, or weakest, bars of the cage; for, though the net was spread, the great spider himself was not yet amove down its spokes and round the felloe. Ambrotox and Limping Dick
- Una señorita de San Nicolás, que sabe tejer, que sabe bordar no quiere abrir la puerta para ir jugar. veruscio Diary Entry
- I knew from my Aunt Maria that my father had doted upon the beautiful Senorita shamelessly.
- The two men left the ball-room, -- where the handsome and resentful señoritas were preparing to avenge California with a battery of glance, a melody of tongue, and a witchery of grace that was to wreak havoc among these gallant officers, -- and after exchanging amenities over a bowl of punch, went out into the high-walled garden to smoke the cigarito. The Californians
- There is one thing that I think I shall regret leaving myself, and that is, the fandango and the two or three pretty senoritas one has been in the habit of meeting at it almost every night. California Four Months among the Gold-Finders, being the Diary of an Expedition from San Francisco to the Gold Districts
- If this, señor," he said, breaking off, "does not win the señorita, we will try -- what you call hem -- direct action. The Desert Fiddler
- Every little "greaser" on the ranch adored the Señorita, and she was godmother to half the babies born on the place. Blue Bonnet's Ranch Party
- They make delightful reading during those periods when Senorita Meller is changing mantillas, and, in case she should run out of songs before she runs out of mantillas, we offer a few new synopses for her repertoire.
- Goya does it with contrapposto, his señorita swivelling in her black lace mantilla, hand to waist, her eye caught by something outside the painting.
- Adults let senorita fish and several species of surfperch clean them.