How To Use senior moment In A Sentence
- After that, I kind of backed off the "sped" chat; instead, I created "brunette moments," which are like "blonde moments" and "senior moments," but my brunette moments are much ditzier. Nikki Luongo: 'You Seem So Normal!'
- The aging, nearly obsolete Mars rover is having more senior moments these days. In honor of Spirit, 4 classic games about Mars
- In dealing with the voguish, momentary popularity of moments in this space recently senior moments, Zen moments, Maalox moments, I neglected the essence of the word expressed in the adjective momentous: “of great weight; of major significance.” No Uncertain Terms
- Turns out there's a name for this -- a literal paraphasia -- and it's just one kind of "senior moment," an unscientific term for a variety of mental glitches. Behind 'senior moments'
- Being 59 I have a lot of ‘Senior Moments’ myself and it's good to be able to have superb reference material to refresh my memory!