[ UK /sˈɛndɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɛndɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɛndɝ/ ]
- set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
someone who transmits a message
return to sender
How To Use sender In A Sentence
- Most email tools scan the header of an email to see if the sender is spoofing.
- If undelivered, please return to sender.
- Others include Vontu and Patron Systems, whose software also detects potentially explosive e-mail and messages and either allows senders to "remediate" them or takes action like blocking messages from being sent. Stop That E-Mail!
- Copy posted into a basket could no longer be altered be the sender, only the recipient.
- Effective Listening Senders can overcome communication barriers by spending more time listening.
- When you get an incorrectly addressed letter you can return it to the sender without ever seeing what's inside.
- The misconceived refusal to give Charlie Adam a penalty and send off Philippe Senderos on the hour, a spoilsport decision to disallow a goal for Luis Suárez midway through the second half and a red card for the young midfielder Jay Spearing a few minutes later prefaced a crescendo of Fulham attacking which ended with a dreadful Pepe Reina error and a decisive tap-in for Clint Dempsey. Andy Carroll's ineffectiveness adds to Liverpool frustration at Fulham | Richard Williams
- Dingle paid particular attention to letters that were postmarked from a town near the Center or those that said the sender was on his or her way to the Center.
- Unlike other spam filters Antispam Marisuite takes into consideration much more statistical parameters of messages such as idiomatical constructions, message's route and sender's IP address, presence of phishing links, parameters of attached pictures and so on. 2BakSa.Net
- In the event that the item is damaged, please do not accept it and inform the sender to make a damage report to Singapore Post.