- refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
How To Use send back In A Sentence
- He also referred to the economic significance of funds that migrants send back to their countries of origin.
- Some can produce enough electricity to send back to the grid. Times, Sunday Times
- The census is verry important,but please,sent more people arow houses,becose i now that people it not got to send back the formulary. Significance of the 2010 Census
- Now students use the service to send their laundry home in term time, while parents send back food parcels. Times, Sunday Times
- These spacecraft may send back data about the outermost reaches of the solar system.
- If the second party need to back to rent, have to also advance a month written notice the first party, in the meantime Can not request to send back a performance bond.
- The Aquila was to be a small propeller-powered drone that could circle over the front lines and send back information on the enemy's numbers and intentions. Latest Articles
- Okay, I'm really panicking now, will she send back all my letters when she eventually gets the bracelet?
- Send back - up and an ambulance to Fortune Apartments right now!
- The Buyer reserves the right to send back goods that are delivered too early. Additional expenses thereby incurred shall be borne by the Supplier.