allowing light to pass through diffusely
semitransparent curtains at the windows
How To Use semitransparent In A Sentence
- As Eva studied the semitransparent sheet, faint lines of text scrolled up to meet her roving gaze. The Search For WondLa
- Designed by Tokyo-based architects Atelier Bow-Wow, the Lab or "traveling toolbox" is a two-story, 2,200-square-foot rectangular structure wrapped in a semitransparent mesh. The People's Works of Art
- The nail restorer is a light semitransparent liquid and has to be applied to the nails daily.
- It is also noteworthy that these radiolarians generally have quite fine frameworks and thin shell walls, resulting in semitransparent specimens.
- The dorsal fin generally was uncoloured, unspotted, and semitransparent.
- He sniffed it, put it to his ear, and gazed into the semitransparent shell before gently placing it down again. DRAGON GAMES
- The analcime occurs as simple semitransparent trapezohedra to 3.5 cm across that contain cloudy white to brownish-red inclusions.
- Jeffrey liked the way the light came in during the day through the semitransparent strips. BLINDSIGHTED
- It is possible to make glazes with every degree of transparency or opacity, such as semitransparent or semiopaque. 5. Simple glaze theory
- During its functional times a lampshade which is made of semitransparent cloth covers can add some wonderful ambience in the interior space.