[ US /ˌsɛmiˈtɹeɪɫɝ, ˌsɛmɪˈtɹeɪɫɝ/ ]
- a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
How To Use semitrailer In A Sentence
- Virtual tests manifested that running stability of the special tractor - semitrailer satisfy the design requirement.
- Large semitrailer and tractor. Angle of trailer is adjustable.
- In the UK, the term juggernaut is sometimes used for especially large articulated lorries, whilst the term ‘semitrailer’ is almost unknown.
- In fact, ‘fishing’ is hardly the accurate term to describe what some harvesters do; during mating season, they drive semitrailer trucks along the beach and heave the invertebrates in by the thousands.
- The 80-acre farm now operates around the clock, and the cows are milked three times a day, filling two semitrailer tankers full of milk.
- Use to estimate turning radii for a typical tractor with semitrailer and full trailer.
- Small semitrailer and tractor. Angle of trailer is adjustable.
- In addition to his sporadic military recruitment career, Jackson once worked in a Colorado Springs factory making hand tools for Sears, Roebuck & Co. and had rambling adventures as the owner-operator of a semitrailer truck..
- It was the first time to study closed loop nonlinear system of straight running stability of tractor-semitrailer, based on three DOF nonlinear dynamics model of farm tractor-semitrailer.
- It would be best if I were caught in a situation like the two motorists who had been killed recently when a semitrailer jackknifed on the highway. Chocolate & Vicodin