partly solid; having a rigidity and viscosity intermediate between a solid and a liquid
a semisolid mixture
How To Use semisolid In A Sentence
- The microstructural evolution of semisolid AZ 91 magnesium alloy by SIMA process was investigated.
- Whether consumed with a meal or alone as a snack, the beverage elicited the weakest (negative) appetitive response, the solid food form elicited the strongest appetitive response and the semisolid response was intermediate. Dr. Sharma’s Obesity Notes » Blog Archive » Don’t Drink Your Calories
- Ovarian cysts are noncancerous sacs filled with fluid or semisolid material.
- a semisolid mixture
- When we monkey with fats, they're raised in very high temperatures and react with hydrogen gas to make them solid or semisolid, and this deforms fat molecules in unhealthy ways.
- The topical application may be in the form of a solution, a semisolid, a solid, a spray solution or a vaporizable solution.
- With a semisolid or solid manure storage, manure can be hauled when ever time allows without planning ahead to agitate the storage as is required with liquid storages.
- Mousse cake: In a siphon, Ms. Wong adds a batter made from chocolate, Evian water and egg whites, and freezes the entire mixture until it is chilled and semisolid scoopable, like ice cream. A guilt-free, low-calorie, low-fat cake
- Her hand closed around a clump of semisolid chocolate, and she flung it at him. HEAVEN, TEXAS
- (SIST) An abnormal saclike structure that develops in the body and is filled with fluid or semisolid material. Cyst