How To Use seminoma In A Sentence
- Objective: To explore the diagnosis and treatment of testicular intratubular seminoma.
- To our knowledge, this is the first case report of a totally necrotic seminoma presenting in this manner.
- Isaac ventured into agriculture to such an extent as to allow us to classify him as a kind of seminomad. Exposition of Genesis: Volume 1
- We found a pastoral scene of verdant meadows and a scattered population of seminomadic Kyrgyz - Islamic subsistence farmers who come here in summer, tending yaks and cows.
- The curability rate for stage one seminoma patients is about 98%.
- pastoral seminomadic people
- Using Masson trichrome stain and ancillary immunostains, the diagnosis of seminoma was established.
- Just beyond the southern boundary of the reserve lies Russia's republic of Tuva, a sere land of yaks and camels tended by seminomadic herders.
- They have been traveling seminomadically across europe for centuries. "MAIN" via Steve in Google Reader