How To Use seminarist In A Sentence
- He introduced a bill to reduce military service from five years to three but to close the loopholes by which seminarists, students, and the rich could obtain exemption.
- In 1789 François became a seminarist, that is a student in an institution for training candidates for the priesthood.
- While the ascetic regime of an Italian seminarist in the late nineteenth century was of course alien - and sometimes alienating - I was impressed by his devotion and sincerity.
- The decline in vocations, which began under Pius XII, has not been reversed and there is now one seminarist for every twelve priests.
- They arrive at the spot where the hole is and the seminarist steps out of the Range Rover and has a look at it (the viewer still only sees, in a long shot, the side of the cliff).