- chocolate liquor with cocoa butter and small amounts of sugar and vanilla; lecithin is usually added
How To Use semi-sweet chocolate In A Sentence
- The flavor's rich Cookie Dough ice cream is loaded with chunks of chewy, semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie dough. A fan favorite since 1992.
- It is delightful with chocolate cake and semi-sweet chocolate desserts and candies.
- The coconut-mousse bombe: Silly name aside, it is, in fact, the bomb -- a cloud-like concoction of coconut essence around a sphere of semi-sweet chocolate, plated atop wafer-thin pineapple slices, nuzzled against a grown up version of gulab jamun -- a doughnut-like pillow of a cake, sans the sweet sauce. Sheila Marikar: Tamarind Tribeca: The Indian Foodie's Mecca
- When she ran out of baking chocolate, she broke a bar of semi-sweet chocolate into little pieces and added them to the dough.
- I used all semi-sweet chocolate rather than the suggested darker bittersweet which is why my pudding looks lighter and milkier than the other TWD'ers. TWD:CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- Mr. Shibata has been making this semi-sweet chocolate and banana signature cake since his apprenticeship and it has become a favourite of both adults and children.