[ UK /sˈɛlətˌeɪp/ ]
fasten or attach with sellotape
The hotel manager scotch taped a note to the guest's door
How To Use sellotape In A Sentence
- Sellotape insulating tape for fixing plants to stakes; and Sellotape Outdoor Sticky Fixers for fixing hooks, and similar greenhouse items.
- There, attached to the back by Sellotape was a large envelope. ADRIENNE AND THE CHALET SCHOOL
- Finally, under a sheet or two of pretty wrapping paper and a roll of Sellotape he came to a large bulging brown envelope. IN REMEMBRANCE OF ROSE
- I sellotaped the note to his door.
- There was a big neon ice cream cone on the roof and a Sandinista flag sellotaped to the door. DESPERADOES
- Dirk rummaged through a drawer for the breadknife, sat down once more, took the envelope from his coat pocket and ripped through the congealed strata of Sellotape which held the end of it together. The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
- I stuck the note to the door with Sellotape.
- Make your own kidney dialysis machine using an old cereal packet, some Sellotape and a used toilet roll.
- In our house Santa delivers stockings to the bedrooms, in which everything, even a satsuma, is individually wrapped, with lots of Sellotape.
- The vagina can be changed. When changing to a new vagina, tie the anus till vagina is fitted into the doll successfully, and then take away the sellotape.