- a characteristic of something that is up for sale that makes it attractive to potential customers
How To Use selling point In A Sentence
- Remember, if you will (I certainly do), that one of the selling points of the post-VII "reforms" was that they enriched Catholic life and worship by making them relevant and immediate rather than old-fashioned (for which read "dignified") and outdatedly stiff (for which read "reverent"). You report: Promotional Posters for the Traditional Latin Mass
- Simple convenience as the abstract selling point for an appliance is a hard position to defend over any length of time; someone will inevitably separate the convenience from the hardware, and sell it at a significantly lower price. Schooner Launches Specialized Servers for Speedy Data Delivery
- Finding a Unique Selling Point for banking services is no easy matter these days.
- Small classes are a selling point for private schools.
- Most people have forgotten that Apple introduced its first handheld device back in 1993: the woefully bad Newton, which was about the size of a hard-bound Stephen King novel big! and had truly pathetic handwriting-recognition software - supposedly its biggest selling point. How they sell you what you don't understand
- That could be a major selling point for Aaron Thakorlal, who said he was thinking about buying an electric car after test-driving a few different models for the first time at EcoVelocity. EcoVelocity: Powering the nation
- My question is… not having a place to go to college next year, and with my main and totally unmarketable selling point being the ability to write, I find myself totally without a place to land.
- Among the selling points for these smaller operators are gourmet pizza with ingredients such as caramelized onions, as well as beer and wine and take-and-bake pizzas. A Smaller Piece of the Pie
- When widescreen films were introduced, stereophonic sound also became a selling point.
- For one thing, it muddies what is at the moment the strongest selling point for web services: simplicity.