How To Use self-worship In A Sentence
- Thanks to Gervais' inspired – and, yes, occasionally scathing – stewardship, the Globes steered clear of the pretension and self-worship to which awards shows so often fall victim. Which Of His Golden Globes Jokes Crossed The Line?
- The young don't care about democracy, just self-worship! Times, Sunday Times
- As wonderful a tournament as the Masters is, Augusta can still come off as a blowy cathedral of self-worship — i.e. calling its spectators "patrons," a fancy word that is also used behind the counter at a food court. Phil Lifts Masters Out of the Woods
- It is a type of self-worship or self-deification, but why exclude the possibility of external forces at work? Archive 2010-02-01
- A kind of self-worship in goth regalia, cribbed from Rand, Nietzsche and with a sprinkling of Crowley. An Interview with Venger Satanis : The Lovecraft News Network
- Self-esteem as portrayed by the current generation of pop psychologists is nothing less than self-worship, narcissism.