How To Use self-righteously In A Sentence
- There was a previous thread on the evil of Che Guevara in which the righties were self-righteously denouncing Che for his crimes. The Volokh Conspiracy » Competing Explanations for the Oppressive Nature of Socialism
- But when push came to shove and the whining became not only endless but destructive, I could support neither the decision he made nor the way he made it -- self-righteously, thoughtlessly and hatefully. Toxic Venting: When to Stop Listening
- A cousin, exasperatedly and somewhat self-righteously, called him a crybaby.
- The zealous attitude of such people reminded others of Victorian scholars and missionaries self-righteously proclaiming "Lamaism" a degenerate form of Buddhism. Relating to a Spiritual Teacher: Building a Healthy Relationship ��� Preface: Historical Survey of the Interaction between Western Seekers and Tibetan Spiritual Teachers
- Their mean-spiritedness, which they wear self-righteously as a badge of virtue, repulses everyone they touch. Recovering From Religious Abuse