[ US /ˈsɛɫˌfɔɹɡənəˈzeɪʃən/ ]
- organizing yourself (especially organizing your own labor union)
How To Use self-organization In A Sentence
- These balancing acts help Agile teams achieve and sustain three conditions of self-organization  - autonomy, cross-fertilization, and self-transcendence - respectively.
- Heter-organization motion is founded upon self-organization motion , and transform itself into self-organization motion under given conditions.
- This unique ability to determine how to process the data is usually referred to as self-organization.
- It is now increasingly apparent that the entire universe from vast galaxies to microscopic cells unfolds through systems of spontaneous self-organization.
- Rather, life is a consequence of the laws of computation and self-organization.
- What's the optimal way of working together - Social aspects of software dev teams, organizational alignment, compensation,self-organization, decision making, vision.
- A self-organization process may be considered to involve three main stages: (i) molecular recognition for the selective binding of the basic components; (ii) growth through sequential and eventually hierarchical binding of multiple components in the correct relative disposition; it may present cooperativity and nonlinear behavior; and (iii) termination of the process, requiring a built-in feature, a stop signal, that specifies the end point and signifies that the process has reached completion. Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium - Recent changes [en]
- But we argue that if self-organization proves to be a common mechanism for the generation of adaptive order from the molecular to the organismic level, then this will greatly undermine the Darwinian claim that natural selection is the major creative agency in evolution. 2008 September - Telic Thoughts
- However once team members learn to understand and value 'difference', the leadership control function can be substantially relaxed and self-organization can take place.
- And here is an interesting thing - social web tools encourage and facilitate self-organization.