- the contemplation of your own thoughts and desires and conduct
How To Use self-examination In A Sentence
- Examples include household recycling, voting, and health-related behaviours such as breast self-examination and exercise.
- His probing questions will lead all but the most hardened listeners to self-examination. Christianity Today
- I recommend that women establish a regular monthly routine of breast self-examination.
- The reason it became incapable of doing this is because it wielded largely unchallenged power for a very long time and did not have to practice self-examination as a result.
- Clinical studies that evaluated breast self-examination were included in the review.
- His thoroughgoing Puritanism meant that he constantly subjected himself to self-examination.
- A year and a half ago a study came out suggesting that breast self-examination was useless.
- But whether you do it once or adopt self-examination as a regular practice, it can be an enormously enlightening and exciting experience. Alternative Health Care for Women
- Failure of any kind should be a stimulus for self-examination that ultimately suggests alternative approaches.
- There is a sense that what we are watching, for all its painfulness, has less to do with self-examination than self-advertisement.