so thin as to transmit light
sheer silk stockings
filmy wings of a moth
gauzy clouds of dandelion down
a hat with a diaphanous veil
How To Use see-through In A Sentence
- The main color was teal but a darker blue see-through skirt was draped over the bottom of the dress.
- This year she told the crowd that she had just realized her dress was completely see-through; she spent the rest of her acceptance speech with her legs firmly together.
- The flagship New York store, with its soft pink carpeting and walls, was filled with the expected thongs and see-through bras, camisoles and boxer shorts.
- I can remember my mother going out in a see-through top 10 days after my sister was born and I thought, blinking heck.
- At an airport all of them have to put their liquids in a see-through bag and take off their shoes and their belts and their watches. Times, Sunday Times
- Red alert! Those well-sculpted chest muscles appearing under that barely see-through white shirt, just right for the wrinkled pencil pant, can easily disarm your very last defense.
- Unlike poor NBob, who is going to make quite a display when that cotton frock gets wet and see-through from the mop bucket backsplash. Cheeseburger Gothic » Open for business. The new renovated Ladies Lounge.
- We are not trying to appeal to a 20-year-old, and I don't know a woman over 30 who wears a see-through blouse and pelmet skirt.
- This Star model also happens to be a stripped version with no tabs, no see-through paper table (for margin set position,) no paper arms, and no paper bail.
- My costume, a red leotard with a flowing black see-through skirt, was destroyed.