[ US /ˈseɪdɝ/ ]
- (Judaism) the ceremonial dinner on the first night (or both nights) of Passover
How To Use Seder In A Sentence
- He could come over for Pesach next spring, make a little Seder, just for the two of them. THREE KINDS OF KISSING - SCOTTISH SHORT STORIES
- Discuss as a group or in pairs at the Seder table: 1. Egypt, "mitzrayim" in Hebrew, comes from the word "tzar": the "narrow place," the constricted place. Rabbi Michael Lerner: A Passover Haggadah Supplement 2011
- I spent some time yesterday talking to Janeane Garofalo and her cohost, Sam Seder during a run-through of their show, the Majority Report, and I hear (to my utter amazement) that I'm going to be back at some point when they go on the air.
- Daarom is dit vir my so 'n riem onder die hart om te hoor dat u sedertdien ook volgehou het om te werk vir verandering. ANC Daily News Briefing
- The play takes place in Los Angeles, as a group of old friends and new gather to celebrate a Passover Seder, and opposing viewpoints are sandwiched together like charoset and maror. Tracy Shaffer: Denver: Center of the New Play Universe
- Do you know the real reason why Jews have three matzoth at the Seder table?
- Sedert 1994 het die ANC beheerde regering baie gedoen om die ekonomie van die land tot voordeel van die meerderheid van die mense, naamlik die armes, te transformeer. Speech by Maxwell Moss during the Transport budget vote debate
- It is one of the best seder’s I’ve been to, if one judges seders by their ability to tell the pesah story and keep people interested and involved in the dialogue of generations. Even if all of us were wise | Jewschool
- When everyone at the Seder table finally had their meal before them, Ann delivered her second shock of the evening. OUT OF THE ASHES
- `If you're not already booked, we'd love to have you come to our Seder the first night of Passover," Lisa invited. LASTING TREASURES