[ UK /sɪdˈæn/ ]
[ US /səˈdæn/ ]
[ US /səˈdæn/ ]
- a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- a closed litter for one passenger
How To Use sedan In A Sentence
- Sedan blev dagarna allt kortare, nätterna syntes utan slut, dagsljuset blev matt och grått. Christian de Duve - Banquet Speech
- While the Magnum definitely brought the real deal in terms of power and increased utility over a traditional sedan, some were not sold on the style of the vehicle which adopted Dodge's characteristic "crosshair" inspired front grille that permeates the entire lineup. Ride Lust - Motion + Mobility
- It's all the utility of a crossover with the ride and handling of a sports sedan.
- A Ford sedan, the very symbol of middle-class moderation, offers electrically heated outside mirrors, for crying out loud.
- When he had consumed all the litharge in Sedan he made no more gold, nor ever more saw his philosopher or his forty thousand crowns. A Philosophical Dictionary
- Japanese tire maker Bridgestone Corp., which toppled Michelin from its podium as the world's No. 1 tire maker by sales in 2005, will be a second-source supplier for tires on new versions of Citroën's C2 and C3 compact sedans when they are introduced in the latter part of 2009. Citroën ending agreement to use only Michelin tires
- Sebuah truk sampah yang mungkin secara tidak sengaja menghantam jembatan concrete yang menyangga jembatan yang sedang di bangun membuat jembatan itu hampir ambruk. JEMBATAN HAMPIR ROBOH
- A gray sedan appeared from nowhere in the fast lane.
- The Atlanta Games will boast an "official" scouring pad and timepiece, two official game shows, and three official vehicles: a family car, an import minivan and a luxury sedan.
- This new sedan is the first Jaguar production vehicle with an aluminum bodyshell.