- counterintelligence achieved by banning or deleting any information of value to the enemy
How To Use security review In A Sentence
- The report by the US-China Economic and Security Review Commission says it raises the prospect that China might use its powers to "assert some level of control over the internet".
- The owner of the tollway is conducting a security review after admitting that 12,000 of its customers' credit card numbers were leaked from the company.
- China Economic and Security Review Commission, urged the White House and Congress to look more closely at China's military expansion and pressed for a tougher stance against what it called anticompetitive Chinese trade policies. The Seattle Times
- Yet in the first-ever quadrennial security review released by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) last month, subways are mentioned only once in the 108-page report.
- The designation of cybersecurity as a "tier one" risk in the strategic defence and security review was not simply based on fear of sophisticated cyber-attack; it reflects the heavy dependence of the UK economy on complex interlocking computer systems and networks from which there is no way back. Who should fight cyberspace's battles? | Peter Sommer
- • DFAS employees fired after security review: They were terminated or indefinitely suspended after they were found "ineligible" to meet security requirements of the job. HIV scare causing new problems for Veterans Affairs