measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
military security has been stepped up since the recent uprising
How To Use security measures In A Sentence
- A huge team of people will ensure that the necessary security measures are in place.
- The new building would be designed with high security measures in a bid to discourage damage.
- Please be assured that eHarmony uses robust security measures, including password hashing and data encryption, to protect our members' personal information. TIME.com: Top Stories
- Bio-security measures were in place at the weekend in the area of the Marley showground housing the cloven-hoofed animals.
- We need to introduce more stringent security measures such as identity cards.
- Both exports and imports fell in part because of tighter security measures.
- Gardaí have repeatedly raised concerns at the poor security measures taken by many legal gun owners and the extent to which these firearms end up in the criminal underworld, to be used in shootings and murders.
- Tight security measures were enforced outside the court yesterday, in a hilly area overlooking Amman. Times, Sunday Times
- While most IT decision makers are aware security concerns exist, they often misunderstand the nuances of wireless security and consequently misemploy security measures in their wireless networks.
- Its legacy: changes in employment policies, more security measures and more money from the legislature for improvements.