[ UK /sˈiːkɹətˌɪvli/ ]
in a secretive manner; with a preference for secrecy
the teacher raised a hand to him, slightly and secretively, because he was her favorite
How To Use secretively In A Sentence
- Far from improving Yeltsin's image, however, the war - secretively conceived and poorly planned - tarnished it further.
- Yet in reality, like nearly all their meetings, it was arranged secretively.
- But I wonder why he did it secretively, without mentioning it to me?
- Leila smiled secretively to herself, licking her pink lips.
- I pressed them secretively against my chest when I met a colleague outside the newsagent's.
- Myth-debunking is an important activity for moms to be able to engage in vocally, not secretively and in guilt. Motrin Versus The Moms: When Painkillers Are Attacked, Everybody Loses | Her Bad Mother
- Cordelia smoothed down the bell-shaped skirt of her costume, smiling secretively to herself.
- the teacher raised a hand to him, slightly and secretively, because he was her favorite
- But she secretively smiled when Liv turned away.